Generation and Uploading Report by projects
With the help of reports it is possible to analyze employee labor costs. The report shows which project, which task, and for how long each employee worked on.
The report functionality is available to every user of the system.
Regular employees can only build reports based on their own activity.
The head can generate a report on his employees.
Observers and managers can build reports on their projects.
The company administrator can create reports for all projects and all users of the system.
1. Open the “Reports” section.
2. Set the report parameters: select the time period for which the report should be generated. You can choose from the suggested standard periods (Today, Yesterday, Current week, Last week, Current month, Last month) or set your own period by clicking "Custom Range" (the range does not exceed 90 days). You can reset all report parameters by clicking "Reset Filters”
3. In the advanced settings by default, the report format template “By project” is selected, you can choose another format from the proposed ones: “By task”, “By user”, or Customize the fields yourself.
If necessary, you can use additional report settings that allow you to change the date, time format, and show the chart.
4. Click on the "Generate Report" button to view the report on the website.
★ The report has been successfully generated.
! The screenshots show the report functionality for the Administrator or Manager. Observers and regular employees can't filter by project spaces. The user filter is also not available for regular employees.
5. Click the "Export to Google Sheet" button to upload the report to Google tables. The link to the report will be sent to your e-mail.
★ You have successfully created and uploaded the report to Google Sheet.