- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Time Tracking Rules
- Launching Tracker
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Switching to the Web Application
- Selecting the Language
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Active window autofill
- Managing the blur function in the Desktop application
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Results of the day
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Creation of Users
- Processing Access Requests
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Creating Project Spaces
- Creation of a Project
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creating Tasks
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- Uploading Company Logo
- Changing Company Name
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Uploading User's Image
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Changing Email Address
- Changing Password
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Connect an effectivity template
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Generating invoice
- Adding a Contractor
- Adding a customer
- Deactivating the user
- Choosing a pricing plan
- Paying the bill for the service
- Blurring screenshots
The “Employee Reports” page is intended for the manager to control the work done by employees during a day.
Employees with the "Manager" role can view the reports of the project teams, and managers/supervisors of a higher level can view the reports of their subordinate managers.v
To view a report:
- Go to the “Results of the day” section -> “Employee reports” tab.
- Filter by user or project, depending on how you want to structure the report.
- Select a date.
4. The page will display a completed employee report with total hours worked, project names, comments on tasks, blockers, and plans for tomorrow.
5. To provide feedback to an employee, you as a manager can evaluate the report.
5.1 Select one of the options “Negative/Positive” and add a short clarifying comment if required.
5.2 Click “Save”.
★ Once saved, your evaluation will be displayed to the employee.