- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Time Tracking Rules
- Launching Tracker
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Switching to the Web Application
- Selecting the Language
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Active window autofill
- Managing the blur function in the Desktop application
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Results of the day
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Creation of Users
- Processing Access Requests
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Creating Project Spaces
- Creation of a Project
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creating Tasks
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- Uploading Company Logo
- Changing Company Name
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Uploading User's Image
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Changing Email Address
- Changing Password
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Connect an effectivity template
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Generating invoice
- Adding a Contractor
- Adding a customer
- Deactivating the user
- Choosing a pricing plan
- Paying the bill for the service
- Blurring screenshots
Sending reports to the manager's email
Managers and supervisors can also receive daily reports by email.
Settings for the “Manager” role:
- Go to the “Projects” section - > “Settings” tab.
- Check the “Duplicate reports to Email” box.
Once this feature is enabled in the project settings, you will receive reports from the project team by email. There will be separate threads for each employee that are renewed on a monthly basis.
Settings for the supervisors:
- Click on the “Profile” icon.
- Select "My employees".
Check the box “Duplicate reports to Email” next to the employee’s name.
When this feature is enabled, you will receive reports from the selected employees for all their projects. The emails are grouped in one message thread which is renewed on a monthly basis.