- AtTrack - time tracker for efficient work
- Instructions for Installing the MacOS Application
- Instructions for Installing the Windows Application
- Time Tracking Rules
- Launching Tracker
- Canceling Sending a Screenshot to the Server
- Switching to the Web Application
- Selecting the Language
- Configuring Automatic Launch of the Application
- Configuring Visibility of the Screenshot Window
- Active window autofill
- Managing the blur function in the Desktop application
- Instructions for Installing the Linux Application
- Frequently asked Questions
- Integration with Jira
- Integration with Trello
- Registration / Authorization
- Results of the day
- Adding Corporate Domains
- Creation of Users
- Processing Access Requests
- Link Request to Access an Existing Account
- Creating Project Spaces
- Creation of a Project
- Adding a Member to a Project
- Creating Tasks
- Creating Positions in the Project
- Viewing the Recorded Time
- Deleting the Recorded Time
- Editing the Recorded Time
- A Request to Add a Working Time
- Processing Requests for Adding Working Time
- Uploading Company Logo
- Changing Company Name
- Adding Employees Positions to a Company’s Profile
- Uploading User's Image
- Choosing the Interface Language
- Changing the User's Name and Surname
- Changing Email Address
- Changing Password
- Create an Effectivity Template
- Edit effectivity Settings
- Connect an effectivity template
- Checking the effectivity of the employee
- Generating invoice
- Adding a Contractor
- Adding a customer
- Deactivating the user
- Choosing a pricing plan
- Paying the bill for the service
- Blurring screenshots
Adding Corporate Domains
To restrict access to the app, you can add the Gmail corporate domain to the list of trusted email domains. Only users with a corporate email domain can register themselves. How to register using Google is described in detail here.
Only the company Administrator can edit the list of corporate domains.
- In the admin account, go to the “Settings” tab. On the “Company” tab, find the Corporate domains section.
- Enter your corporate email domain name and click "Add domain".
★ You have successfully added a new corporate domain name.
Possible problems and solutions:
- Can I delete a domain I added earlier?
You can delete a domain by clicking on the urn icon.
- Is it possible to add multiple enterprise domains?
Can. To do this, repeat all the steps in this manual again.
- Can I add a domain of the form example.ru?
This is not possible. All email domains of Google accounts end with “.com”.