Viewing the Recorded Time
AtTrack allows you to view information about the employee's activity during the working day: the amount of productive (online and added) and unproductive time (idle time and deleted time); the activity schedule; the name of the project and tasks that the user worked on; the name of the applications and the level of effectiveness of the application that the user was in; recorded screenshots.
Employee can only view his own activity
Observers and managers can view the activity of project participants.
Administrators can view the activity of any employee.
1. Go to the “Activity” section. Select the user, project, and task for which you want to view the activity.
2. Select a date in the calendar. The current date is set by default.
3. At the top of the page, you can view information about the employee's activity in the widgets, as well as in more detail in the “Show details” section above the calendar.
4. Detailed statistics for each hour are displayed below. First, there is an activity graph that shows the level of keyboard and mouse usage. Below is the activity line, which displays the name of the project, the name of the task, and the description of the task that the employee worked on. Under the activity line, the effectiveness line is displayed, which displays information about the applications in which the user worked during the day. Below are the captured screenshots. The selected screenshot is displayed as a blue square on the timeline.
5. If necessary, you can disable the display of screenshots, used apps, or activity lines by using the checkboxes above the calendar.
Possible problems and solutions:
- Can someone delete or change my recorded time?
The employee's recorded working hours can be deleted or edited by the employee, the project manager, or the administrator.